Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kat-Kong



So Charley doesn't understand the difference between cats and dogs...
she LOVES to play with other dogs and therefor assumes cats feel the same way about the rough housing game...

The first time she saw a cat I let her run right up to it and get clawed on the nose so she'd learn that cats aren't friendly!
{good parenting skills i know}
Well, even after getting 4 razors sharp claws to the snout she is STILL convinced cats want to play!
 but that all changed when we moved to this new house...
There is this cat that is just as big
(if not bigger)
than charley is! 
I wish I could have gotten a pic of it standing up because seriously I thought it was a bobcat!
This cat sits in the road by our house and charley just stands completely frozen at the end of the yard, too scared to move in any direction and all she can manage to do is squeak out a little whine every once in a while.
ha ha ha 
It is so sad how BADLY Charley wants to befriend this cat and so funny how scared she is of moving toward it!
I'm glad she's a wuse about it though otherwise i'd be planning a dog funeral

0 comments: