For Halloween we had a cookie decorating party at our house! It was way fun! I made a ton of cookies to take to my neighbors and we had a blast decorating all of them
This is Simone and Trevor.... we love them lots....
This is their daughter Lanaya... Brandon loves her lots :)
Heres the group!
At our ward party simone, trevor and lanaya dressed up as royals! I loved it!
My FAVORITE was the cute little blake family! They were awesome!
My momma and jared came down to see us too! They stayed all weekend and we had a blast! Shopping in st. george, watching movies, eating good food, and movies! doesn't that just sound like a weekend with my mom?... I'm behind on my blogging so more pics to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



1 comments:
this post makes me home sick for Cedar! Sometimes I wish I were still there with you guys!
Post a Comment