I am one of those annoying people who start the Holidays WAY too early. I whip out the Christmas music November 1st and I can BARELY make it to Thanksgiving without setting up my Christmas Tree! Don't get me wrong I LOVE FALL but this year, fall stinks!! I mostly love fall because of fall CLOTHES, pea coats, hats, sweaters, scarves and MOST OF ALL BOOTS!! I LOVE BOOTS!!!! LOVE BOOTS!! I don't think you are understanding how much I LOVE boots! It's october 6th and as of last week it was still 85 degrees! NOT boots weather! This week it has rained for 3 days straight and it's been FREEZING! People are pulling out the fall clothes left and right and braving the rain! so SINCE fall is half way over and it's STILL not acting like fall my biological clock has already started to skip Halloween and move right on to "The Holidays"! I have had to PHYSICALLY stop myself from watching a christmas movies and I've already started my new Christmas playlist on my Ipod! So yesterday I decided in order to stop skipping October and to stop wanting to pull out my christmas stuff I needed to try to be more welcoming towards fall. So I went and bought a fall center piece for my table! Maybe if I TRY to like fall a little bit more I'll stop trying to skip it? ...We'll see how the experiment goes?
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Christmas Fever!
Author: Meg and Brandon
I am one of those annoying people who start the Holidays WAY too early. I whip out the Christmas music November 1st and I can BARELY make it to Thanksgiving without setting up my Christmas Tree! Don't get me wrong I LOVE FALL but this year, fall stinks!! I mostly love fall because of fall CLOTHES, pea coats, hats, sweaters, scarves and MOST OF ALL BOOTS!! I LOVE BOOTS!!!! LOVE BOOTS!! I don't think you are understanding how much I LOVE boots! It's october 6th and as of last week it was still 85 degrees! NOT boots weather! This week it has rained for 3 days straight and it's been FREEZING! People are pulling out the fall clothes left and right and braving the rain! so SINCE fall is half way over and it's STILL not acting like fall my biological clock has already started to skip Halloween and move right on to "The Holidays"! I have had to PHYSICALLY stop myself from watching a christmas movies and I've already started my new Christmas playlist on my Ipod! So yesterday I decided in order to stop skipping October and to stop wanting to pull out my christmas stuff I needed to try to be more welcoming towards fall. So I went and bought a fall center piece for my table! Maybe if I TRY to like fall a little bit more I'll stop trying to skip it? ...We'll see how the experiment goes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
ya i am one of those people who gets angry if i hear christmas music before december 1st... i get sick of it if it starts too soon!
i hope you start to enjoy fall more. i love it!
good luck! i've tried, but christmas is much more fun!
i am the SAME way. I love fall, but this "already freezing" weather is not good! Anyway, I will totally fall into the trap you have and watch a Christmas movie WITH you :) I love the holidays just the same! :)
Cute center piece!! please don't skip fall!! I love fall!!
Post a Comment