Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moving on!



Exciting news! 


We've officially started the move! 

We've obviously only begun and have a long way to go but I'm getting excited to get out of here!
We're gonna miss our Cedar City friends a lot and that will be the hardest part of leaving :(
but we're excited for our next phase of life
I can't believe after tomorrow I will never be a "student" again in my life! 
What am I supposed to do all day if i'm not working on art projects or typing papers?...
It'll be an adventure thats for sure and we Valantines are always up for a new adventure! 

Also in the good news department!
If you guys follow my boring blog you all know I've been struggling in my search for the perfect diaper bag! 
Well today I decided that I couldn't find one with a pattern that I wouldn't get sick of so I was just going to go ahead and get a solid yellow one (so far this babies theme color is yellow). So I went online to order it and while searching for it I stumbled across this beauty!
!LOVE!
Loved the colors! loved the pattern! loved the buckle! loved the stuff it came with! 
however at $85 I didn't love the price...
I'm proud to announce that after an hour and a half of online shopping and coupon digging I got the price down to $53 and am now the proud owner of my very first diaper bag!! 
YES!
What a RELIEF! 
I'm slowly chipping away at the "new baby must haves" list

Diaper Bag- CHECK!
Crib- CHECK!
0-6 Months hand me downs clothes- CHECK! (thanks cortney!!)
Cute knit booties- CHECK!
Everything else i'll need to welcome a baby in 8 weeks- ... well I've got 8 weeks and hopefully some baby showers to help me figure all that out...

xo

2 comments:

Tela said...

I'm so excited for you I don't even know what to comment on. Congrats on being done with school . I bet youre so glad to move out of cedar city (i was a little). Darling 30 weeks picture and I love your baby bag and her little sandals!! Have fun with your mom :) p.s. I'm so sad we never go together you owe me a rain check missy!

Julie said...

Diapers. You need diapers. Lots and lots of diapers. You'll be amazed at how fast you go through them!