Monday, April 18, 2011

booties!



I used to work at  this little consignment shop in town. 
We sold all kinds of cute handmade baby accessories:
 ties
wipe covers
bibs
and flower headbands galore
but by far the cutest things we had were these hand knit little booties that a woman here in town makes! The other night I went to the grand opening of a new boutique with a girl friend of mine and I bumped into my old boss who started asking me all about the baby and then asked if I remembered those booties!
then she told me that the lady had started making SANDALS for little girls! 
She said since I was moving to St. George I absolutely HAD to come look at them! 
So today I went in to see them and I was in LOVE!!!
She had hidden the cutest pair in the store so that no one would get them before me ha ha ha
I can't get enough of these little shoes! 
I almost wanna put them in her room as a decoration instead of on her feet!

xo

3 comments:

The Alldredge's said...

Oh my heck! Those are ADORABLE!

Cali said...

I've been making the cutest little ugg booties for babies. :) I'll have to send you some and see what you think. I've seen some other cute little baby shoe patterns.. they are just so cute!

Sean and Lauren said...

Those are so cute!! What consignment shop is it?