This weekend we FINALLY got OUT of the house!! yahoo!!! We drove down to Vegas saturday for Pat, Kevin and Brandons birthdays! They are all cousins, born with in a week of each other and really good friends. They both live in Provo now so we don't get to see them a ton anymore :(
When we go down to Vegas we have this place we go donate blood at and they give us free tickets to go see a show! This time we got tickets to
"Defending the Caveman"
it was a comedian so I was a little worried but it was actually REALLY funny! It was all about the differences in men and women, How men are hunters and can only focus on one thing at a time and women are gathers and we collect TONS of information everywhere we go!
It was SO HILARIOUS how much what he said was JUST LIKE mine and Brandons marriage!!
I came away from it loving Brandon even more then when we walked in and not feeling like I went to a yucky comedian so that was good :)
While we were waiting for the show that night we went shopping for most the morning. We walked around Caesars Palace and the outdoor mall. We went to the Mac store twice while Brandon tore his brain apart about whether to get the Iphone4 or and Droid or the Thunder or the Evo or whatever all those phones are. His phone is up for a renewal and his parents gave him some money for his birthday to get a sweet new phone and you'd think he was trying to decide on cutting the red or blue wire!!
HE CANNOT PICK A FLIPPIN PHONE!!
I don't do well with phones. I'll probably never get a touch screen or "smartphone" because it would be broken in 2 months.
As soon as I can make through my full 2 years with a 20$ phone I'll THINK about spending the big bucks.
Since we walked around the strip for hours we HAD to stop and win a buck or two at the video poker machines :)
It was Chinese New Year recently so Brandon was loving the decor the gardens at the Bellagio chose
when we came out of the Bellagio the boys saw this car and about died ha ha ha we HAD to get our picture! The next day we went back to St. George to spend some time with Brandons family, we of course had a HUGE family dinner and then Brandon made me watch E.T. .... yes.... E.T.
My FAVORITE name for our little girl is by far Elliot
(copy right and all rights reserved on that btw ;)
Brandon keeps saying she's gonna get teased because of E.T and the whole "ellliioootttt" thing but
WHO has seen that movie in the LAST 20 YEARS!??!
I've never even SEEN it before and most people I talk to about it have never seen it either but he insisted we watch it so I can at least have an idea.
I honestly don't understand why that movie was such a "hollywood all-star" it's really slow and there is nothing really SUPER exciting that happens in it?
but it did make me like the name Elliot even more after hearing it in context so much!
SOLD!
now I just have to convince Brandon that thats her name :)
GOOD NEWS MINUTE!!!
I am celebrating a 1 year anniversary this week! I have not been pulled over since Valentines Day
ONE YEAR AGO!!
WOOT WOOT! now to most of you this is not a big deal but I
(sadly)
have NEVER gone a full year with out getting pulled over since the day I turned 16!
(sadly)
have NEVER gone a full year with out getting pulled over since the day I turned 16!
I've even been pulled over by the SAME COP 3 times!!
The 3rd time he got me I was in our families "new kids car" and not the old exploder and when he came to the window and got my license he looked at me and said
"new car?... it's nice..."
HA HA OFFICE WINKLER!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!
When I was single I would get lectures from my parents and had to pay my tickets
(which stunk)
I've even had my license suspended once!
...okay twice...
But honestly what scares me more than getting my license suspended for 6 months, going to court OR having to pay huge tickets is actually TELLING my husband that I got pulled over!!
IT'S TERRIFYING!!
Scarier than telling my dad ever was!!
Brandon gets mad and lectures
(which is the WORST coming from your spouse)
then he acts all disappointed and grumpy at me
and THEN comes the disappointed silent treatment...
It's like chinese water torture but last longer!!
Last year when I got pulled over Brandon was in the car with me and during the "disappointed silent treatment" phase he asked
"so how much is it for your insurance a month?"
...... yikes......
I never had to pay my insurance in High School and I didn't have my own car now so I honestly had no idea how much it would be but I knew the chinese water torture would only be triple what it was now if he ever found out!
So that day I made a goal,
I'm not going to get pulled over for (at least) 3 years!!
I PROMISE!
Then my name will be cleared and my insurance is gonna be awesome! I'll just avoid getting a car put in my name until that time and we'll be fine...
I can do it! WISH ME LUCK! keep me in your prayers and ask that officer Winkler be retired by now!
So remember that AMAZING pillow that Brandon got me for Valentines Day?...
yeah it's been commandeered...
As SOON as I'm out of it Charley steals it and THEN acts like she's asleep and won't move when I ask her to!!
I have SNEAK out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom because if I wake her up she's in it and asleep again before I even get back!!
I have to physically PICK HER UP and move her over to get her out of it!
GET YOUR OWN SNOOGLE!!
*As a side note*
I have made a FABULOUS new blog button to direct more traffic to my website!
it's up at the top of this page so go grab it!!
add it to your page!
The BEST business I get is word of mouth from my loved ones!!
Thanks for all your support!
xoxo












rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



1 comments:
I love the name Elliot for a girl!
Post a Comment