So Day 5 is post a picture of yourself 2 years ago but I wanted to do something different.
I was looking through my facebook profile pics for one of me 2 years ago and came across a profile pic I posted 2 years ago but was actually taken my jr. year of high school! Now in high school my mom INSISTED that I be a blonde! INSISTED!! so one day I had a hair appointment and (after fighting all morning about hair color) I went to the salon and told my hair dresser
"if my mom wants blonde, i'll give her blonde!!"
So I came home with this....
YIKES RIGHT!?!
I was so excited about her being FURIOUS I could hardly get home fast enough! ha ha ha when I walked in the door she looked at me and GASPED!! I said something snarky like "aren't I the CUTEST blonde mom!!?" and she replied ..."OM MY WORD I LOVE IT!! see you are SUCH a cuter blonde!!" ..... So she wasn't even mad AND I had ugly hair... great..... well I learned from my mistakes and the next time I went to the salon I put BRIGHT purple underneath it and highlighted throughout the WHOLE thing! buha ha ha! she didn't like that one so much and unfortunately the ONLY way to get purple out quickly is to cover it with brown :) ...
and thats probably the most malicious thing i ever did as a teenager lol
p.s (I'm in SERIOUS need of an eye brown plucking in this pic) but on this particular day my sister asked if she could do my makeup (Nice way of saying: "you don't know how to do your makeup PLEASE let me teach you!!") So this was the result of my makeover that day (I don't usually sport this much pink either)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



3 comments:
haha i actually genuinely like the blonde... it's not very you though...
I think I was at your house when you came home (or at least a similar time) because I totally remember you going and hiding under your covers because you hated your hair color so bad. Haha! And now having seen this picture of you blonde, I'm on your side that you look better as a brunette. (Not that you look bad as a blonde, pretty cute, actually--brunette just seems to match you better.)
Megs- I'm embarrassed that I was the one that did your make up in this picture because before I got to that point in your story, I thought, "Wow, Megs... easy on the make up!" And I did it to you! You were always a wuss when it came to letting me pluck your eyebrows... have you gotten over that yet?
Post a Comment