Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Specials



Hey everyone! since life as a portrait photographer is rather slow during winters gross transition to spring i'm offering a special on spring Mommy & Me sessions! I read an article in a photo magazine about how moms LOVE these sessions and I while reading it I thought "wow, I feel like i'm never in photos and I don't even HAVE kids yet!!" I'm never documented on any trips or vacations because i'm BEHIND the camera! I'm jealous of all those dads that have a million cute photos with they're kids because YOUR the one taking all the pictures with the camera your husband can't figure out! Well I'm here to help!
Book a fun spring session with me and your kiddos! Spring gets filled up with Senior Photos and weddings really quickly so hurry and grab a slot!
thanks guys!


1 comments:

Nat-a-baby said...

What a cute idea Megs... baby and Mommy photos. That would make an awesome Mother's Day gift.