Tuesday, February 8, 2011

20 weeks and Grandpas farm



I've had a bunch of people asking me to post a 20 week photo so here it is! 
HALF WAY!
 I have been getting maternity clothing for my Birthday and Christmas so I went through my closet to make room for my new stuff and got rid of all the shirts I already don't fit in :( goodbye till July wardrobe... I can still BARELY fit into my regular jeans and I'm pushing that for as long as I can! I can't breath as easy and I can't bend over even slightly but they still work!
I have however found a pretty good use for the baby bump! It doesn't JUST cause problems!
p.s that taco soup i'm eating is AMAZING! Thanks cousin Emily for putting the recipe in the family cookbook :)

 this is random but now that I have a desktop computer i'm at my desk a TON so i've moved charleys bed under my desk and this is  how she was sleepin today :) I thought it was pretty stinkin cute.
 THIS WEEKEND WE WENT TO MY GRANDPAS!! It's his birthday so we went down to help out with chores and around the farm work.
 Grandpa is a die-hard farm boy and believes that dogs DO NOT belong in the house so charley was out in the sheep yard for most the weekend. This is her saying "take me inside it's cold! please!!" She sure had fun chasing sheep around all weekend though!

Heres dad and Ryan cuttin up wood for the winter.
Me and Charley mostly hid in the shed during the manual labor part of the day :)
The boys went shooting and mom and I hit the "town" for a girls afternoon, antique shopping, pedicures etc. It was a lot of fun. Nice to have a day with my mamma :)
So for Grandpa's birthday mom got a red velvet cake from Costco and IT IS SO GOOD!! We had cake and ice cream on saturday night and then I made everyone have cake and ice cream AGAIN on sunday! My mom sent me home with a big chunk of it and i'm SERIOUSLY having to pace myself about eating it!! They are 10$ at Costco and HUGE, go try one!!
anyways i'm late for class so there is a VERY abbreviated update on us.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Look at you all cute and preggo!

I'm totally an advocate for wearing maternity jeans as soon as it's no longer comfortable to wear the regular ones. Why make yourself uncomfortable? My favorite kind were the ones where the elastic covered the whole belly. DEFINITELY the most comfortable, and they stayed up the best.

I got Joel that Costco red velvet cake for his birthday two years ago, and we were BEGGING people to finally help us finish it. It was huge!

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun at Grandpa's! Thanks for the shout out for the taco soup! I'm glad you liked it! :)

Shelby Osmond said...

Megan! you look so cute as a pregnant lady! Really I've been dreading being pregnant again... but after seeing how cute you are you help remind me its not all that bad. haha cute pics!

Party of Five said...

Lookin' good, Megan. I always start to resemble the good year blimp around week 20, but you look FAB!