Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend with Mal Pal




Last weekend my good friend Malorie and her friend Rose came down and stayed at my house. It was so fun to have some friends over! We never have visitors and I LOVE them! On saturday I had a wedding to shoot and they had a baptism so between the 2 events we went for a hike up in the St. George red rock. It was fun to get Charley out of the house and back into hiking mode! 
 Charley is the best outdoor adventure dog EVER!
 Tired and a little dehydrated (I left her water in the car oops)
Climbing the crack!


Also, my little sister-in-law Aubrey and her boyfriend Brady had homecoming this weekend and since it was semi formal they decided to make they're outfits out of duck tape... they are pretty impressive...
Love you guys!

1 comments:

kelly anne said...

that is an AWESOME duct tape dress!