Friday, September 10, 2010

The End Of Summerpalooza!



So my friends and I have been inseparable since our freshman year of High School. We do everything together and we are HUUUUUGE summer people! In High School we were up 8 a.m and outside till we can't stand up anymore! We hike, climb, run, play, frisbee, drive ins, jet ski, boat, longboard, THE WORKS everyday all day!! This summer we're all married and had to be "adults" and actually GO to our jobs. We weren't employed by our dads or lifeguards anymore so we all went through HUGE summer withdrawls. Half way through summer me and my Best Friend Nate decided at the end of the summer we were gonna have one BIG summer send off at lake powell! We called it "The End of the Summerpalooza!" We went for 3 days and had a BLAST! Only a few of us could go this year but you bet it's gonna be an annual thing from now on!!

Heres the group! It wasn't very big this year but thats ok (it made it WAY less expensive :)
here is our camp! our sad black Canopy is laying on the left side :( We couldn't figure out how to put it up...
but no worries we found other uses for it!
Me and Ty :)
Katie and Derek are river guides in Moab so they know all these SWEET beach games! This one is called KNOOB! Its AWESOME! 
This is me on Tys stand up Jet Ski! It was so fun but I got owned! I hurt my knee SO BAD on that sucker! It STILL hurts and this was weeks ago!
Tyson & Kyle!! They're brothers and I love these 2 together! They are a blast!
Me and KPAx! We've been best buds since the 8th grade! I just love her!

FUN TRIP! GREAT WAY TO END THE SUMMER! WE'LL DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

0 comments: