Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Call 911! or the hogle zoo which ever...



So yesterday Charley was barking out the sliding door like CRAZY! usually that means there are annoying kids out there teasing her so she wants to go out and play! So we just say "CHARLEY SHH!!" and she'll stop but yesterday she WOULD NOT STOP!!!! Finally I walked over to the sliding door to yell at the kids out there and when I opened the blinds 10 of my neighbors where standing on my lawn looking into my patio?.... Then I noticed this...

it was the WORLDS BIGGEST BIRD!!!! Chillin on my bike!!!
I ran outside (leaving Charley inside cause this bird could have taken off with her)
all my neighbors were on the phone with animal control and the Hogle Zoo!! 
"hi Hogle Zoo? yes umm there is an Eagle on my neighbors porch... can you come get it?"... 
ha ha ha I live around a bunch of winners!
I guess the guy on the 3rd floor was out on his balcony and he said it just fell?... 
It was injured I guess?
I had to leave for work but I guess Animal Control came and got it and the whole neighborhood has been talking about it. Pretty intense day here in Cedar City!!

1 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

ha- I can't believe people really thought to call Hogle Zoo!!!