Wednesday, August 4, 2010

California is for LOVERS



We went on our annual Anderson, Bennion, Fonda, Harris California Trip last week! It was SWEET! We went for 7 days and hit up the beach everyday!! (which is good but bad cause now my face is peeling just in time for Brandons brothers wedding this weekend...) Our first day there we hit up Disney Land! I LOVE DISNEY LAND!! I was probably more excited than any 4year old there!


We actually got to meet Micky this year! I've never met him before!!!

We also met Snow White! (She was shorter than she seems on TV)


{Brandon, Me & Ryan on the Haunted Mansion Ride}

Brandon and I fell asleep while waiting for Muppet Vision 3D to start

I somehow got talked into going on this ride? I HATE this ride! I don't think it's fun at all!? I SCREAMED the ENTIRE ride and didn't open my eyes once!
{California Adventure has a show now! (like Fantasmic) It's called World of Color! It was SO COOL! You have to get fast pass tickets to sit on the front side of it (we didn't know that) so we sat on the backside of it but it was still SO AWESOME! They play all the different classic Disney songs and shoot colorful fountains and projections and lasers to the music!
LOVED IT!

next up..
DODGER VS. PADRES GAME!
I still wore my Boston Red Sox hat to the game and surprisingly people would applaud or tell me how awesome my hat was! I thought I would get beat up!? 
Padres won! It was SUCH a SWEET game! all 23 of us went to it so it was so fun to dance around and be crazy when they scored!

Loved the trip! we missed Nat & Joe though :(

3 comments:

Nat-a-baby said...

Ooooooooooooooh... Thanks for missing us. Looks like we missed out big time. Cute new swim suit, btw. Last time I went to Disneyland, i thought, "I think I'm done with Disneyland until I have a kid to bring here." But, I must admit, you guys made it look like a blast. Wished we could have been there.

Amanda Bolton said...

YES!! I am so glad I found someone else who hates the tower of terror as much as I do! It's awful. I got talked into once and I never opened my eyes either. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tela said...

I have to agree with you that tower of terror is a horrible ride!! I screamed the whole time I rode it and I was 20.. I love your pictures and glad to see you so happy!! We need a reunion very soon!!