Brandon and I have started P90x! We got digital copies of it from my sister and brother in law and we started this week... I CANNOT move! I have NEVER been SO SORE IN MY LIFE! (and I played sports in high school!) We started out with Plyometrics and that destroyed me! I'm walking like I'm 8 months pregnant! The guys I work with have been making fun of me all day! I can't WAIT for the yoga day! I'm mostly proud of how determined Brandon has been about it! He wakes me up every morning at 7 (some-day's that's a suicide mission) and gets me motivated to do it. I wish I could say that it's making me feel awesome because right now it just makes me hurt more than anything ha ha ha, but I'm sure that will change! Wish us luck! (we're taking before and after shots so stay tuned for those in 88 more days... well... if we did good enough we'll post them)
also, I HAVE STARTED STUDYING YOGA! I love it! I started going to classes like 6 months ago and now I do it every morning after p90x or at night when I get home from work! It's SUCH a nice break! Yoga is meant for relaxation, meditation, strengthening the muscles you never use and correcting posture (which are ALL good things for me). I have yoga on my wii fit but I'm at the "instructor" level so i'm looking for a new wii yoga game thats a little more challenging. I love going to the classes at Golds Gym but we froze our accounts for 90 days so I can't go to them now :( but now that forces me to really study it on my own and create my own routines and work outs. LOVE IT! you all should try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



2 comments:
That's awesome Megan! Good luck! Mark just started them all over again! He skips the Yoga days, but I think they are awesome too!
Here's your second comment from a Natalie... I'm glad you guys have started and are gungho thus far. Work through the stiffness. I can't say I was totally dedicated to it. I just couldn't do it 6 days a week. We also skipped the yoga days and did something else. I'm glad you like the yoga though.
Post a Comment