JULY
We got married (and we STILL don't have our wedding pics back so this is the best I can do for now)
August
We went to Hawaii W/ the Valantines for the Dental Convention
September
Went to BYU games with my family
October
Painted Pumpkins and went trick or treating with my brothers
November
we got our puppy Charley when we came home for thanksgiving
December
went to the Cabin for new years and spent Christmas with the families :) 

January
Celebrated my birthday/ 6 months (I hate this pic)
February
Celebrated Brandon's Birthday / Valantines Day and went to Vegas
March
Went to Arizona for spring break
April
finished up our "Junior Year"
May
Brandon studied/ took the MCAT so I took off to visit my sister :)
June
hit up the lake a few times
July
Went to Alaska & Canada and celebrated our 1st year together!
I LOVE YOU BABE-ALICIOUS!
thanks for a fun 1st year!





















rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



2 comments:
aw you two are so cute! :)
Andy!! I love all your pictures! You two are so cute! Pretty sure i havent seen you in a long time. Love your blog!
-Steph Z Park
Post a Comment