We went to Alaska this last week! It was really different because I'd never been on a cold cruise before and we weren't really sure what to expect? You will NEVER believe this but when Brandon and I pulled up to my parents house the night before our flight and we started getting our stuff out of the car I realized I left the ONE THING I was most excited about... my camera... thats right people! I left my Nikon with my new lens that I pretty much bought for this trip! I left it! It just didn't make it to the car somehow?
I was TICKED! It was still a blast though! Here are some highlights :)
First stop Pikes Market in Seattle! {we both look terrible in that pic but we woke up at 5 to catch our flight give us a break} 
Day one was a boat day and we had Formal night on the ship! I always love formal night!
Day 2 we went and saw a HUGE hanging Glacier
After the Glacier we went whale watching!! SO FUN! We saw lots of hump backs!
In Juneau {day 3} we went and did the Zipline! It was crazy scary but SO FUN! You go through the rain forest over 130 foot deep canyons and stuff! SO COOL!
Day 4 we did a bike tour! We went all through the rain forests and around lakes and rivers.
Day 5 we took the whole day to go through a Fjord! We saw all these glaciers and seals and AMAZING waterfalls! The mountains are huge and all carved by the glaciers
Day 7 we landed in Canada! We were allowed off the ship at 7 p.m and had to be back by 10pm so we didn't have much to do. This is the Parliament building! It looked like Europe! We walked around the waterfront for a while and got some ice cream.
In other news my Mac died on sunday :( I had him for 3 years and I think I just pushed him too hard. Along with Mac both of my hard drives have died too so my Studio is at a stand still for a while.
speaking of dying, I died my hair back to brown! Blond was fun and I REALLY liked it but I just feel more like me with my brown hair back {don't tell my mom I died it though she doesn't know yet lol} I would like to put an end to this NEVER ENDING battle with me and my mom. She is CERTAIN that I'm a blond and I'm CERTAIN she's crazy. So I put one of those poll things on my blog, it's on the top right hand side!
GO DO THE POLL AND HELP PUT AN END OT THE MADNESS!
GO DO THE POLL AND HELP PUT AN END OT THE MADNESS!
for more Alaska photos visit my facebook :)











rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
LOVE your pictures!! Tell me this, did you love your Alaskan cruise?? I can't see the greatness of it when I can be on a WARM beach! Maybe I'm just stubborn??
Also, I want to vote, but I can't, because I think you're both! You're one of those people who look FANTASTIC both blonde and brown! BUT... the real Andy to me is blonde! sorry! *think* sophmore year! haha
i have the same fight with my dad... i'm a brunette i tell ya!
i tried to vote, but i don't think it went through... so just in case, i vote brunette. definitely.
Soooooooo you didn't have your camera... but you still have awesome pictures? wtf...
man, it looks like you guys went on that trip to Alaska by yourselves! What about me? I wasn't in a single picture! Sheash.
Post a Comment