Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lake Powell & Four Wheeling



We FINALLY got to Lake Powell this summer and It was GLORIOUS!
It was fun to ACTUALLY have brandon go somewhere with me and not have school! We went with his family and his cousins family! it was a blast!
Taylor & Aubs layin out on the houseboat!
I took some long exposures while I was there!
Me and my 2 newest sisters! I love them dearly! We could only stay for 2 days and then had to get home to a family reunion but it was okay because i was already burnt to a crisp :)
next is the 4-Wheelin Trip! It was my family (minus Brandon and Mom as usual!) and Joes dad and brothers! 
Me & Ryjoo
I ate dirt for a WHILE! My face was terrible! ( thats water not sweat i promise)
Lunch on the trail
Me & Nanny! She and joe are finally home for a few weeks so we're packing in the vacas while we can!
the more water the better we say!
We ran into a bit of a problem :( Jared and Joe rolled the 4-Wheeler they were on over the top of them! Luckily Joe is strong and jared was wearing a helmet or else we wouldn't have come off as lucky as we did. Jared sprained his wrist and joe got pretty cut up and bruised, the bike came off with only minor damages and we were all a little shaken so we headed home a night early.
this is how we all looked when we pulled into grandpas house that night ha ha ha
can't WAIT for our next trip! we're going to alaska this weekend so i'll blog it when I get home! CIAO!

1 comments:

Marni said...

First of all I love the last picture so much! It's like you're in the jugles of africa, and second I love that you are wearing my Baker family reunion shirt from like 7 years ago! I love you miss you.