Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FINALLY summer!



I FINALLY feel like its summer! When summer rolls around I usually move back to the parents house.
 I usually can't find a job for only 3 months so i'm jobless the whole time. All of my best friends move back from college as well and usually find them in the job search problem as well so this usually means 3 months of nothing but sleeping in and playing with friends till all hours of the night! Drive in movies, longboarding, hiking, rafting, camping, river hiking, waterfall climbing THE WORKS!! I've been missing it TERRIBLY lately because this summer is NOTHING like the past ones. First off I have a job.. WHO gets summer jobs?!! Second all my friends went off (with their new wives) and did summer sales! Third i'm taking summer school!? WHY did i do that!? This summer has been bringing me down because it's nothing like i'm used to, luckily my boss just changed my hours and now I don't work at all at the beging of the week and a TON at the end of the week! So now my days are much better! My best friend right now is a 12 year old Girl who lives in my apartment complex! She loves my dog and NEVER runs out of energy! She always comes over and asks if I can "play". So the last 2 days have gone like this. I sleep in,  then hit the gym, 3-4 miles on the eliptical, 30 minute abs then I go home. By then chelsey is already waiting on my porch and we have a longboarding lesson, then we hit the pool, then we want snowcones so Chelsey, Charley and I jump on the 3 mile long bike trail that goes right from our apartments straight to the snow cone shack in the middle of town. 


After we finish our snow cones we go back down the trail which runs along a river so we usually stop and play in the river for a while.
{this is charley and I sitting on top of a dam}

{this is Chelsey and Charley}

When we come home we usually hit up the pool again and get all the mud off Charley. Then I go home and watch Prison Break till brandon comes home :)

It's been a REALLY nice {normal summer} couple of days! All the exercise and sun i've been getting isn't too bad either! :)

p.s since this is kinda my journal too i'd like to document all the telivision series Brandon & I have watched since we got married (July 18th 2009)

Smallville 8
The office 1-6 (at LEAST once)
Arrested Development 1-3
Heroes 1-4
Lost 1-6
Prison Break 1-2
Bones 1-4
30 Rock 1-2

wow.... that looks a LOT more pathetic when it written down like that ...
Prison Break and Lost are my favorites but Brandon & I have secret crushes on Agent Sealy Booth on Bones :) ha ha ha LOVE!

OH P.P.S! The moon was AMAZING the other night! I wanted to take a long exposure but was too lazy to pull my tripod out so I just relied on my steady hands {not} and this is the pic i got 
 which turned in to this...


and then this....
 and then somehow got this?.. 

I have tons more but i'll spare you all :)

OH AND P.P.P.S We FINALLY have a LAKE POWELL trip planned!! yes!!! NOW  summer can start! YAHOO!


0 comments: