Sunday, July 10, 2011

Evangelines baby photos!



as promised!
here are the baby photos for our baby girl!
It was SO FUN to do my OWN baby photos so beware, I took a MILLION and didn't do a very good job of narrowing them down :)

 She was WIDE awake for most of the shoot so it was fun to get her personality in a lot of the shots
 Brandons favorite :)

 she ALWAYS smooshes her cheeks together with her fists! It is the CUTEST thing about her!
Gotta love those "nakey pics" lol

 I feel like she looks like a TOTALLY different baby in these blue ones?!
I think her favorite part of the shoot was getting to eat all the different textures of pillows we had! 
so there you go! 
sorry for the watermark but I'm putting these of my photography blog as well and it was easier to just do one set of photos
--------------------------
So I have a computer/blogging question for those of you who are savvy...
every time I make a graphic with words on it it looks GREAT in photoshop but then when I upload it onto my blog it looks EXTREMELY low res.?
The graphic up top of these pictures is an example of that. 
why does it do this!?
I can't figure it out?
it's at the same res. as my photos?
I've even made it a larger file or tried other file types other than JPG. 
it should be nice and smooth right?
Our names at the top of the blog also do this and I can't figure out why? 
advice?

10 comments:

severts6 said...

Adorable baby!!

Jasmine said...

Gorgeous! She is such a cutie-pie!

Shelby Osmond said...

Megan! She is ADORABLE! congrats i can't believe your a mom!

Julie said...

She is just so precious. I love sleeping Evue with yellow polka dot with pink flower best.

Julie said...

Sorry, "Evie" not Evue. That's what happens when you type in the dark. ;)

Nat-a-baby said...

FINALLY! I have checked your blog everyday since I got home to see if these are up and here they are! You and Mom did a great job with the props and the lighting. My favorite is also Brandon's favorite. I like all the soft pinks and greens you put in the photos. Adorable Megs... great work!

*The Thomas 3* said...

You seriously have A) a beautiful and perfect baby girl! and B) some freakin' amazing photography talent! Love the pictures! I can't pick a favorite!

Marni said...

She looks so pensive in the second to last photo, I think you have a philosopher on your hands.

Kristin Morris said...

So cute meg! She is precious! I LOVE the sleeping pic! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

she is adorable. good cookin meg.