Well Evie is 3 weeks old now!
Thats about 10 days longer than any of my gold fishes ever made it so thats good news!!
*moment of silence for Frank the Fish*
........................
So far Evangeline has been the ideal baby
She sleeps through the night for the most part and only fusses when she needs to be fed or changed.
She gets the hiccups about 4 times a day (she got them a lot when she was in my tummy too so I was ready for that)
She makes all kinds of weird noises!
She's already talking to herself and makes little kitty noises all day
Evie can already lift her head up too!
She always wants to be facing forward so she can see whats going on in the room.
She LOVES snuggling up in her blanket on Dads chest
If she ever wakes up before us in the morning she'll just sit and talk to herself in her crib till we come get her.
She loves animated movies (anything with lots of colors)
and she is BLOWN AWAY by blinds for some reason? If she's ever fussy just crack open the blinds and she'll stop crying instantly
She can't QUEIT figure out how to keep the binkee in her mouth yet
We took her to her 2 week appointment
She's now 8 lbs 3 oz (so she's gaining weight really well)
She's in the 95 percentile for height
and the 45 percentile for weight.
Sorry this post is kinda short but I wanted to write some of these things down before Evie woke up from her nap (which is right now)
gotta go!
xo Meg













rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



3 comments:
Thanks for the update Megs. Smiles.
Aw, I love reading your blog. It was so cute! I love how your personality just pops out -- also I loved the post before this one. You are one lucky mommy. I hope everything is going well!
I can't tell you how hard I busted up laughing that you compared her lifespan to that of your pet gold fish! Love ya Megan. She is too cute! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment