After 5 long years in Undergrad Brandon and I have FINALLY Graduated from
Southern Utah University!
We graduated clear back in May but my dad took all the pictures and I just got them from him.
To start out here is the announcement I made for us
disclaimer: I'm 6 months pregnant in this pic so thats why I look a little chubbers lol
As the announcement says I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography and digital design.
I walked with Brandon at the main ceremony but the next morning we walked with both of our individual colleges as well.
For those of you who have ever graduated, if you think YOU look stupid in a Graduation Cap & Gown
Try being 8 months pregnant in one!
I LITERALLY looked like a blimp.
I LITERALLY looked like a blimp.
I only put that top left pic up there so you all couldn't be like
"oh stop! I'm sure you looked DARLING!?"
...nope...
there is the evidence. I looked like the hosting grounds for the Russian Circus
I kept my robe unzipped for as much of the day that I could.
Brandon Graduated with TWO Bachelor Degrees!
He received a BA in Biology/ Zoology
&
BA in Business Management
WITH
a Minor in Chemistry!
(what a man!)
These are a few of my best Art Major friends
There is no WAY I could have made it through college with out Jacki (with me on the left)
She's a fellow photo major that I met our freshman year and ever since then we've made our schedules almost identical every semester. Life in college was a LOT harder when she wasn't around.
We are SO glad to be done with school!
Brandon is currently applying to Medical School to go next August.
I have my own photography studio that I really enjoy but am currently on "maternity leave" from.
We decided to take a nice year off before Medical School to save up money and relax.
We are expecting our first baby yesterday (yes, yesterday) and can't wait to get her here!
---------------------------------------
Okay so LOTS of you have been asking me so I'll just blog it and hope that it at least gets to the 3 people who actually read this blog lol
Yesterday was my due date!
It was originally June 24th but got bumped down to the 21st because she's pretty tall already
( I say "tall" and not "big" for a specific reason)
Well yesterday we went to the Dr.s office and I'm not even dilated to a 1 yet!
SHEESH!
She told me to come in Monday and we'll check it out again and see if i've made any progress.
We might go ahead and strip my membranes to see if that will help the process start...
(can we PLEASE call that something besides "stripping your membranes"!? That sounds like some kind of torture method that was banned by the U.S after the gulf war!)
If all that doesn't work then I have an appointment to get induced on the Wednesday the 29th
hopefully she'll come long before that though.
My ENTIRE family is coming to St. George today and staying at a condo for 10 days!
Since Nat and Joe only had a few days with us this summer and the baby coming we decided that this will be our family vacation this year.
We've got the week planned with Grease at The Tuachan Ampatheatre, Golfing, Boating, BBQ's, sitting by the pool and hopefully having a baby!
Lots of blog updates to come so stay posted!


















rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
Congrats Megz! What a huge milestone in your life. What an accomplishment. This graduation arrived just in time! You guys are so cute in your gowns. LOVE IT!
"Striping the membranes" is exactly the right term because it hurts like a mother. I had it done 3 times with one of my babies and it didn't help. Ugh. Also, don't go sit in the heat @ Tuacahn while you're this pregnant. You'll think you just spent 4 hours sitting in hell. I did it only 7 months pregnant and thought I'd die! Just my opinion. ;) Congrats on the graduations. Can't wait to see pics of baby.
I'm one of those people that reads blogs like no one's business, but hardly ever comments. But I just wanted to tell you I'm so excited for you! I can' wait to see pictures of your adorable baby! I hope everything goes safe and well for you!
Also, I'm sure whatever name you choose will be fabulous! (I'm also one of those people that will lie, and tell you I like the name, even if I really don't) haha!!
Congratulations! (For some reason, though, I couldn't see any of the pictures...)
I also have to agree with a comment above -- you will NOT be happy sitting through a show at Tuacahn, I can promise you that. Not only will you be dying in the heat, but sitting for that long will be miserable in and of itself. But I'll keep my fingers crossed that baby makes an appearance soon. Good luck!
Post a Comment