So Brandons family NEVER puts the butter in the fridge. At first I thought it was weird because in my family butter belongs where it's cold but they leave it out by the toaster so that it's always soft for bread and toast. Now there are 2 things I've been trying to train Brandon to do since we got married....
1- don't put ANY food in the sink when you put your dishes in there and
2- put the FLIPPIN' butter back in the fridge!!!
Last semester I watched a movie in my health class about food born illnesses that scared me SO BAD I never wanted to go into my kitchen again!!! Now i've long since given up on enforcing those 2 rules because "old habits die hard" but now that I'm pregnant and still having nightmares about food born illnesses I'm trying a new approach to the butter by the sink problem...
now every time he takes the lid off the butter and leaves it open by the dirty sink he can just know that he's passing more and more food born illnesses on to me and the baby every second that it sits there :)
ha ha ha
we'll see how it goes...










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
Good luck! After 5 years, I'm still trying to train Joel to close drawers/doors all the way and not put the remote on the back of the couch.
let me know how it goes!!!! we always put it in the fridge but ammon's family doesn't so lately its been left out!!! i hate it! and how did you get it to do a slide show>!!?!?!? i want one!
You're so awesome!! hahaha
OK, here's a compromise! Land-o-Lakes spreadable butter with canola oil. It has a red lid. It is soft and spreadable even out of fridge. So Brandon puts it away and stop the air-borne illnesses, and he still gets soft butter! Win, win!
Post a Comment