By request of my sister I'm going to try to be better at putting up preggo photos because I know those are everyones favorite :)
so here is my 24 week photo!
and an update for you all who always ask
- I can still fit in a FEW pairs of my jeans! Skinny jeans are out of the questions but the jeans that I used to hate because they'd stretch out and start falling off me by noon I am LOVING! Maternity jeans are comfy but their "extra longs" are for 5'8" women and therefore are ALL floods on me.
- My back pain is still off the charts but MUCH better since I got that heavenly pillow :) It's weird because my back pain is by FAR the worst after I eat? I snack all day long on little things like oranges and teddy grahams but after I eat a real meal you can't get me off the floor!
- Still not sick (yahoo!)
- I've started to smack my stomach on walls and stuff
... (sorry baby)....
I turn corners too sharp or I accidentally knock Brandon over because i'm not used to being so wide!!
- All of my shirts now have stains on them now because if I spill or drop anything it
-WILL-
land on my shirt no matter what measures I take to get out of its way before impact.
-WILL-
land on my shirt no matter what measures I take to get out of its way before impact.
- I am always out of breath!
I'll get to class and people are like
I'll get to class and people are like
"hey there preggers are ya out of breath?!"
and i'll say something like
"oh ha ha yeah I just walked all the way from the parking lot...
but I did lundges the whole way so...
just trying to stay trim....
you know?...."
but I did lundges the whole way so...
just trying to stay trim....
you know?...."
- We're putting this kid on the track team as SOON as she gets here! She WILL NOT STOP MOVING!!! My doctor said that from now on I need to make sure that she moves 10 times in 1 hour at least once a day... I can count 10 kicks in less than 3 minutes at ANY given time of the day!! The worst is when i'm just sitting thinking and she kicks me RIGHT in the bladder! It goes something like this...
"okay so, today I need to run to wal-mart, and the post office and... OMG I HAVE TO PEE!"
and then there is the surprised jump / "urpy" noise that comes out of my mouth along with it thats REALLY a crowd pleaser....
- I'm now a friend magnet to all the 40+ year old women who got bored with their husbands and came back to college... They think we have something in common now that I "have kids" and all they do is give me the
"oh just you wait" talks
... yikes...
-Brandon and I have officially given up on baby names and have decided to name her
Usher Raymond Kardashian Valantine :)











rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
I know how you feel accidentally bumping into things with the belly all the time! I guess because it's constantly growing, you don't really have time to get used to where it is and where you fit...or used to. :)
At the risk of being one of "those" people, my advice would be to listen politely to their advice, then do what your instincts tell you. Every baby is different. I've had to come to realize and accept this over and over, especially now seeing big differences between my own two girls.
Did I ever tell you about the crazy dream I had before Alexis was born where I had had her but they wouldn't let me take her home or even see her till I named her the right name? I had given her a name, but apparently it wasn't the right one. I remember waking up almost in tears. Crazy hormone dreams...
Thank you Megs. That was an excellent update and I love how your written stories sound just like you when you're saying your stories!
Personally, I can't stand the "just you wait" talks that people dish out. I remember getting a lot of those before I got married and now I want to go back and tell all those people that they were wrong... because marriage is wonderful, my husband is perfect, I am still wooped over him 3 1/2 years later. People who raise their brows and say "just you wait" are pessimistic in general, I believe. Yes, there's reality, but lets not put such a negative light on it! I want to smack every person who gives me a "just you wait" when it comes to kids. (Did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I'm being kind of harsh!)
Anyway, Usher? ok. If we're going down that road, how about Snoop?
Lova ya!
You are such a doll & I can definitely relate to a lot of what you posted :)
With the heavenly pillow I sleep like a log, but unfortunately still have a rough time while awake, so consider yourself lucky.
Ps---- love your name that you picked out ;)
It is still so strange to me that you are preggers! I'm sorry I have not caught up with you in so long. I miss/love you and can't wait till that little Andy comes. Wishing all the best!
Post a Comment