Thursday, January 6, 2011

Surprise!



So I'm sure a lot of you know already but since I haven't officially announced it to the blogging world yet here goes... 
We're havin a baby!! 
We're really excited and couldn't be happier! He or She will get here at the end of June right after we graduate and we'll hopefully already be moved to either St. George or SLC by that time! GOOD BYE CEDAR CITY!! 
 I'm fifteen weeks along!
I haven't been sick AT ALL! (biggest blessing ever!) Pregnancy has almost been TOO easy... makes me suspicious though... I think this is just the lords way of not feeling too bad when my labor is 50 hours long and I break my tailbone during it or something...
Heres a close up or our little Jelly Bean :) ... well now I guess our little lemon sized jelly bean... 
Up till yesterday we thought it was a boy. I don't REALLY know what changed but yesterday brandon put his hand on my ever expanding belly and said "I really think there's a girl in there meg..." Either way what ever we have this kids gonna be an athlete! My abs are SO SORE from that thing rollin around and kicking and stretching all the time. I can't feel he/she doing it yet but I can tell it's going on! We are DYING to find out if it's a boy or girl. I hate calling him/her "it" and I'm SO TIRED of saying him/her! From the start we've always called it "him" but now we just say "him" or "her" depending on the context of the sentence. Example, Brandon has been REALLY into the TV series 24 and I just can't get into it? so I say "B, do we HAVE to watch 24 tonight?... The baby doesn't like it :) she wants to watch You've got mail....." :) or "but meg, the baby NEEDS to watch the Jazz game if He's gonna be a Center Forward!" We just make it work however we feel benefits us most lol. 
I don't have a job right now. Well I do I guess? My studio is doing well enough that I can just do that now! yahoo! So Christmas break has been a little slow... I have just been ITCHING to pull out my sewing machine and get started on making stuff for the baby nursery but I don't know what colors to do or to plan on a girl or boy! I wanna make a car seat carrier cover, curtains, blankets and pillows (for my dream sofa that I don't have yet) and SO much more while I'm out of school but oh well I can find something else to do in the mean time. Anybody have an craft ideas to distract me till we find out what we're having?! I could REALLY use some! Here is my 15 week photo
Sorry I have a REALLY tall husband and a REALLY wide lens so it looks like it was taken from a creepy security camera up in the corner ha ha ha 

So there ya go! SURPRISE! Now you're completely up to date on the Valantine fam :)



11 comments:

JACKI STODDARD said...

and you are naming the kiddo jacki....or jack. you are cute prego!

Kristin Morris said...

I can't believe I didn't know! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm super excited! ...and you look so cute!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! You look darling!

kelly anne said...

yay! i'm glad you labeled that ultrasound because i can NEVER tell what i'm supposed to be looking at...

Unknown said...

Megan you look adorable! We are thrilled for you and I am sure your mom is so excited too. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted. It was great to see you while we were home.

*The Thomas 3* said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of motherhood! Once a mommy always a mommy and it's the coolest thing in the freakin' world!

The Alldredge's said...

You look SO cute pregs!!! I think you should slide on down to vegas or the fetal photos place at south towne mall and have them tell you the sex right now!!! lol

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

congrats you too! I'm excited

McCall said...

So fun! I can't wait for you guys! You will make one good little mommy!

Nessa said...

I cant remember if I said it to you on facebook or not but CONGRATS!! You are such a cute lil prego lady and will make an even cuter mommy!

Tela said...

You two are the cutes couple!! And you are a way cute prego lady!!