For those of you who haven't seen this movie it is a MUST SEE!
I'm honestly THE biggest fan of disney movies ever! Once the baby gets here it will have NO short of disney /pixars to pick from. I hold disneys at VERY high expectations and sometimes I get disappointed because I expect so much! Honestly, I saw the previews for Tangled and didn't have any want to see it (I felt that way about Princess and the Frog too and I LOVE that movie) I started hearing lots of good things about Tangled so I went and saw it and LOVED it!
The whole way home from the theatre I was GUSHING over it! It was funny and sad and ROMANTIC! The love story was just awesome!! I couldn't get over how much I like it!
The horse Maximus is the best part :)
If you have kids or are a disney diehard you MUST see this movie!
I'll buy it the day it comes out for sure!













rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



6 comments:
I've heard good things about this- I MUST take Addie to see it asap. :)
Okay- i haven't ever congratulated you on the baby!! CONGRATS! I can't wait to see the pictures you come up with for your darling little baby. I'm so happy for you guys. Love you lots. :)
ps- you are SO LUCKY you aren't sick. Just so you know. :)
I was really thrilled with how great this movie was, too! It's nice to see that Disney is able to put out something golden again without Pixar doing all the work. :)
I TOTALLY agree!! One of the greatest!! It's awesome finding out who else in this world are big Disney fans!!
I've actually been collecting a bunch of the Disney movies on DVD so I'll have them for my future children! I've got a pretty good collection going!
i want to see that movie so bad!!!!! wanna babysit? ha jk i'll just wait until it comes out to netflix :) oh and we have the same blog background? lol nice!
We went and saw that and were pleasantly surprised! We LOVED it. We will definitely own it! **And yes, the horse was one of the best parts. My kids laughed and laughed!
i LOVE tangled!!! i can't wait until it comes out on dvd.
Post a Comment