Since day 3 is lame (Your idea of a perfect date) and I don't feel like answering such a "miss america-pagenty" question i'm skipping to day 4!
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
well. who has ONE best friend!? I mean I SHOULD say "oh my husband!!"but (if you've read my blog in the past) you know that I am still REALLY close to ALL of my high school friends still and I NEED them in my life. I MUST have a social life or I just don't do well! I start to crash. So instead of my best friend i'm gonna do my best FRIENDS!
Nate & Malorie!
I met Natey when I was 16 and we've been inseparable ever since! He is the SWEETEST, most giving person i've ever met and would jump in front of a train for anyone! We've had a lot of fun and hard times together and he is by far the person I am most like in this world. My parents LOVE when he comes over because he is an amazing (self taught) piano player and everyone will congregate in the living room just to listen.
Malorie married Nate last winter! They met at BYU and I was lucky enough to attend/ shoot their wedding in alabama. I never thought I'd like the girl Nate married because there was no girl good enough for him but thats because I hadn't met malorie yet! She is just like him in everyway and we have LOVED having her in our group of friends!
Jamie!
Jamie and I met in kindergarten and haven't stopped being friends ever since! We've both moved to new areas and we stayed friends! This picture is perfect for her, she's crazy funny and VERY colorful! She also just got back from her mission and is an awesome example to me.
Squid!
We've been friends since the 7th grade. She was trying to leave class and someone pushed her over and she landed right on top of my desk! it was destiny! I admire her most for her free spirit! She knows JUST who she is and shows it!
Molly!
while the rest of us hit the books Molly chased her dream of professional dancing and got it! She has been dancing for 4 years on Odessy! This summer she came down to St.G and did Tarzan and Cats! She also goes to San Fran to do Ballet every summer and tours Europe once a year! She is so talented and SUCH a good friend! Molly was also my Maid of Honor and I could NOT have done my wedding with out her! I have a deep love for this girl.
Tyson..
oh where to begin with tyson :) we've been through a lot together and it's been a party the whole way! Tyson is in my top 2 list of favorite people to talk to. He's an example to me in the gospel and is all around the most amazing boy. (and single ladies) (which i'm still not sure HOW he's still single?) Ty is a "toy" loving guy who I swear breaks his jet ski's or 4 -wheeler on purpose JUST so he can fix it again. For someone so strong in the church i've never met someone who gets in trouble with the police more either?...
Matty Poo
I met Matt in the 9th grade at a football game (he was pickin up on ALL the ladies :) Matt is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. He's almost OVERLY honest and hilarious! He can brighten anyones day just by being around you. I'm so proud of him for serving a mission and becoming the guy he has become :)
(sorry you don't get your own pic matt but I think you look so dang cute in this one!)
Katie
She is our Amazon Woman :) she's the most outdoorsy person probably living and every summer she is a river guide in moab (she usually comes home with some form of dredlocks and chaco tan lines that don't fade till Januray!) We met in the 9th grade and she used to make fun of me cause I was shorter than her (she's around 5'5") We have had way too many adventures together and hopefully will have plenty more.
CJ
He is crazy funny and always the life of the party! He does an improv comedy show in Provo called LOL and from what I hear is really good at it. He is always up for a good time and loves boating! He's a goof ball but can also mellow down and have some great talks! He always has some witty comment that just cracks me up!
Garrett
We've been friends since I was 17 and he is the friend that everyone needs to have. He doesn't sugar coat ANYTHING and will give it to you straight (which i've definitely needed on more than one occasion). He is really fun and caring and a really good time! He too will do anything for anyone especially his family and loves to do crazy sports with his dad (180 mile bike rides, 80 mile hikes, to list a few) Garrett is NOT a fan of anything trendy (texting, facebook, etc.) which is why the only pic of him I could really find he kinda looks silly in :)
and last but NOT least
My Brandon
He is all of my friends rolled up into one and makes it bearable to live so far away from all these wonderful people. He's fun and crazy but can be mellow and caring too. He's got a great sense of humor and is understanding and forgiving. I love how excited he is to be a dad and to have kids in our life. I love him more than anything and can't wait for years of more adventures.
So there you go! (for those who ACTUALLY read that entire post) There is a photo of my "Best Friend". Hope you all enjoyed! See ya for day 5 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



3 comments:
OF COURSE I read that whole post! Those people are ALL so freakin' awesome! I love them all too! But you have to realize Megan that nobody can be really good friends with these people without being super cool themselves, just trying to say that you're such an awesome girl too! You can keep up with Garrett so naturally of course you have to be! :)
This was really cool to read. Your friends from high school all seem to be so different from one another and yet you all love each other so much. I'm glad you got the package deal when you married Brandon!
Meg i was google stalking you and I came upon this...First somebody that google stalks is very trendy!! :) lol. just kidding tyson pulled it up on his facebook! ha ha ha. So a few things about your blurb on me... The only reason that i look pasty pale is because i'm next to a mexican. other than my hair is Sexily Awesome!! and if i weren't next to a mexican i wouldn't look white. o the other thing is the last time i did an 80 miler was years ago...i don't appreciate these falsified facts floating around in places that I, being untrendy, don't access!! All jokes aside thanks for the thoughtful remarks. Yours truly Garrett K. Weldon. ps don't tell to many people i commented on your blog.
Post a Comment