Monday, August 16, 2010

Husband & Wife!



Brandons little brother Cary married to his sweetheart Kaili this week in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple! I am so happy for those 2! I'm mostly glad that Cary married a girl who I was already good friends with so it wasn't a hard adjustment for me and the other Valantine girls. The ceremony was so good (and funny) every couple does something funny and awkward during the ceremony and it's always my favorite part :) After the luncheon they left for their Park City honeymoon and are now back at home which happens to be half a block away from Brandon and I!!  I'm so excited to have close friends again! Our other best friends abandoned us for Law School this month so we've been pretty lonely (just kidding tyler & Laura we miss you lots though). So now we have sunday dinner and social friends again! I couldn't be more thrilled!! 



I LOVE this boy! I get SO MANY pictures of him like this because I always say "go stand there so I can test my light" and he does every time! Most the time I get a stuck out tongue for these pics but today i got lucky and got a smile
The Valantine Family 10.0 Version!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TOO! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

cute couple :) ...by the way I LOVE your shoes!!