Saturday, April 24, 2010

Its DONE!



Ta Da!!!! my headboard is complete!! (well it was done a while ago but I didn't have a bedspread I liked enough to take a photo of )  It only cost us 35$ and one rainy saturday to make and I love it! It makes the room feel more like a bedroom (if that makes sense?) I'm also sorry for my huge signature? I forgot to change the brush shape on photoshop and stamped it there by accident and thought it kinda looked cute so I just left it?

So i'd like to thank brandon for helping me make it and I'd like to thank charley for sitting so patiently while being my bed model :)

5 comments:

kelly anne said...

that's so cute! i love you megan!

Jasmine said...

It looks great! I need to do something like that...except I'd like to buy a new bed first. Our frame is so old and busted.

Charley makes such a cute model!

Jonny and Robyn said...

How in the world did you make it? We have been wanting a bed board forever. Charlie is freakin cute

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

Megan that is so so cute I love it!!!! Great Job

Nat-a-baby said...

I want one! Share how you made it!