Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER TIME!



For some EASTER fun we  invited Brandons cousin Pat and his girlfriend Camille over for dinner and to paint eggs! It was a lot of fun. Charley kept getting her nose up on the table so brandon decorated her in easter stickers :)

We're going to Brandons cabin for Conference so I decided to do easter a little early. I made Baskets from Brandon and Charley and Saturday morning I told brandon i'd found this note.

I made brandon look all over the house for the baskets! Both our families hid the baskets when we were little so it was fun that he'd play along with me about that. after looking all over he finally found them in the linen closet.
In charleys basket I put a new stuffed chew toy. she ripped through her old one the other day so i took it away and she started eating shoes!! I also got her a new leash because the other day we took a walk to the park and she got so excited when we got there she chewed right through the one she had on!!! In brandons I put a combination of mine and his favorite treats, candy, jerky, gushers etc. and the movie Sherlock Holmes! It was fun to do easter even though we missed being with our families :(

2 comments:

Spontaneous Idealist said...

I used to love getting easter baskets!! MAN that's the coooolest! lol... btwaaaaaay how'd you find my bloggity!

Unknown said...

Now I'm gonna start stalking your blog! haha.
You and your husband are so cute! I've been enjoying looking at all of the pictures on here!