Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN



I had the BEST Halloween of all time! (minus my husband was absent :(  that wasn't the best)
but I went home to shoot some engagement photos and really had so much fun with my family!

We woke up and carved pumpkins! 

Then we went to the Salt Lake Real soccer game! I've never been to a pro soccer game before and it was SO FUN to go with my brothers! We got some awesome "Ice Cream Nachos" and regular nachos as well 

Mom & Dad

WE WENT TRICK OR TREATING!!! Me & Jared & Ryan & Dad all went trick or treating! It was SOOO much fun! Me and Jared were running from house to house and I'm SO glad Ryan came with us! It was the most fun I've ever had trick or treating!

2 comments:

Nat-a-baby said...

Not going to lie... I feel a little left out. "The funnest Halloween of your life?" and I wasn't there. Halloween barely felt like Halloween this year. On Halloween night, I saw 2 trick or treaters out getting candy. 2!!! I wondered if people dared trick or treat here- I guess not. Most houses had their lights off too. I want some candy!!

Meg and Brandon said...

omg natalie i have SO MUCH CANDY! i just went for the fun of it. not to get candy. ryan and dad came with me and we went through the neighborhood so every door we went to threw us candy! so we started just putting it into one bag and when we got home i told the boys "take as much of that candy as you want and i'll take the rest home" and i woke up the next morning and NONE of the candy was gone! NONE! so we have a HUUUUGE bowl of candy sitting on our bar that is going to be there till NEXT halloween!

we missed you though :( it would have been WAY more fun if you guys were here.