Thursday, November 12, 2009

The weird things my husband does...



Brandon and I dated for about a year and a half before we got married and i honestly thought i knew EVERYTHING about him. But since we've been living together i've been starting to learn more and more new things about him i had no idea he did. 
So this post i'm going to keep adding on to. It's going to be about the weird, funny, hilarious things that my husband does.

heres the first....
this morning i woke up after brandon did (he gets up early to study & i get up early enough to get to school (some what) on time.) I told him goodbye and left for school, I got home from school before he did and when i walked in a realized the pants he was wearing when i left that morning were on the middle of the living room floor?... I texted him

Me: "so... i've been meaning to ask? why are the pants you were wearing this morning in the middle of the living room?"
Brandon: "cause i changed my clothes out by the tv.... 
i was watching ESPN and CSI miami ha ha ha"


ha ha ha ha ha ha
I think i'll keep him :)

1 comments:

Cheri said...

K I'm not stalking!! Haha, but I saw your blog link from the photography blog...anyway, you and your husband are so cute! Thanks for helping me with my comm project :)