So Brandon one day asked his O Chem professor what he could do for extra credit in his class.
his professor said he could wear a zebra gum tattoo on his forehead for an entire day on the day of their next test . So this morning i walked in the bathroom to this...
ha ha ha ha ha ha he's by far the most ambitious person i've ever met.










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



3 comments:
That is hilarious! I wish I had a professor that offered extra credit like that! hahah!
Here's another comment from a Natalie.... He is ambitious. I want to hear about the comments he got that day. I think I would have done it too! Especially in O-chem! Sounds like you had a great weekend with the family. I can't wait for my turn in December!
Oh and I love your new background. Check out mine and my header that I made and let me know what you think. Whenever I make something in photo shop I always think, "Would Megan thinks this sucks or be impressed that I remember something she taught me?" :)
Post a Comment