Brandon has been playing in this softball league this spring and it's been fun to go and watch his games.
. Evie of course loves getting to be outside and sociable .
Brandon of course has already injured himself more times than I want to admit to lol
...as for the rest of our spring break...
The ENTIRE Valantine family (including the dogs) went for a red rock hike up by Gunlock Res.
It was so nice to get some sun and some exercise!
I was so glad to get charley out of the house too!
That dog has been driving us nuts with needing to always have the attention over the baby!
She thinks she's a baby too.
.sheesh.
Matt (my Father-In-Law) went out and got a rock crawler...
.....
Our family and the McAllisters wanted to go out jeeping on saturday and climb up to a cliff to watch the Southern Utah Air Show.
(It's the one with the Blue Angel jets that fly way close together)
I was hesitant because my father-in-law thinks he's Evel Knievel sometimes..
after one week of coaxing I FINALLY agreed to let Evie go on this outing
AS LONG
as Matt agreed upon and followed precisely the terms I laid out :)
We went and we had a blast!
Matt did great and followed all the rules ;)
I'd go again in a heart beat!
The air show was AMAZING!!
We were really far from the airport so the jets would fly over the airport and then go out and do a U turn to go back to the airport so whenever they flew out to turn around they'd be RIGHT in front of the cliff we were on! It was NUTS!
And of course i'm an idiot and didn't bring my SLR!
These were taken from our little 90$ point and shoot so that kinda shows how close they were!
It was so fun to hang out with the family all week!
They all work, go to school or live in Cedar City so we never get to do fun things like this all together!
What a blast!
Well tomorrow Evie is going on her FIRST plane ride!
My Mom, Brandon and I are going out to Missouri to visit my sheeshter!
yahoo!!
more to come on that!
xo, Meg
















rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



0 comments:
Post a Comment