Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shots




I hate shots day at the doctor.
Evie is so thin so she feels them really badly and just cries!
I always make Brandon hold her during the shots and I cover my eyes in the corner lol
The whole day after shots she is always very mellow and not very smiley or talkative
it's sad
She's brave for her shots though and doesn't cry very much after

Me on the other hand, 
I have a dentist appointment in the morning for a cavity and i'm DREADING it!
wish me luck!

xo meg



2 comments:

Kaylie and Cody said...

First off, I just stared at all of your pictures at the top of your blog...you are so gorgeous!! And always so happy, your smile is contagious girl. Also, little Evangeline is just so sweet and precious. You're a lucky mommy.

Cassie said...

We miss you guys! Especially when I see all these cute pictures! Not the shots ones, those are just kinda sad, but the Halloween and wedding ones. I mean really, can you get cuter than that?