Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rolling Pin...




Well
I'm guessing Evangeline learned how to roll over today...
She has been getting up on her side pretty good lately but has never quiet made it all the way over.

Today I sat her next to me on the middle of the "chaise lounge" part of the sofa and then started to work at my computer
(which is set up on a card table right next to the sofa)
I could hear her cooing and talking like always but then I heard a big thud noise and crying...
.yup.
not only did my kid roll over for the first time and I missed it,
but she rolled over TWICE and right off the edge of the sofa...


.Sorry Girl.
Guess that ends the days of me just leaving you on the sofa!


xo
love, Supermom :)



2 comments:

Bennion Lovin' said...

Darling Megan! I have always wanted to have a puppy B-day party for tank but never found time to! So cute! Eve is getting so big!

McCall said...

So cute! She's a doll face!!