Saturday, May 1, 2010

MY top 10 reasons



 for all of those who have been asking me "are there any valantine babies on the way?" Here is what I think of that question. These are my top 10 reasons to have a baby right now, from MY point of view, at this point in my life and with my mentality on babies  :) enjoy ...

top 10 reasons:

10- I can eat Ice cream for nine months straight, pass it off as cravings and no one can say anything about it!
9- I can stop blogging about my dog (which is also a plus for all of you)
8- i've heard pre natal vitamins ROCK for your hair and nails!
7- recieving authorized full use of the "expecting mothers" parking spot. (which I use anyways, they never specify WHEN your expecting??)
6- first on the plane, first off the plane! woot woot!
5- the thing gets you out of any and all painful church meetings!
4- you now have a valid excuse to carry fruitloops and fruitsnacks in your purse at all times.
3- awarded VIP access to the kiddy pools SWEET play place :)
2- you get to dress them up in the CUTEST clothes EVER!
1- I'M DYING TO HAVE BABY JUST TO TAKE PICTURES OF!

So to all those still wondering why i'm not even THINKIN about babies I will tell you the same thing I tell my mom- "as soon as I stop leaving my car keys at the grocery store I will THINK about having a baby"

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

You haven't even been married a year, yet. No pressure. :)

Unknown said...

I totally park in the 'Expecting Mothers' spaces too!!!

Kelsie Thueson said...

Girl-....wait!! Do some more traveling!

Also, you can already start taking pre-natals! They are just a vitamin and do lots of good things for you health wise.

But, let me know if you get pregnant! :)

Nat-a-baby said...

Megs. I was surprised that you have been thinking so much about babies. Those were some pretty good reasons to have a kid! I can't wait to take pictures of my kids too (but I'll first need a Nikon!) One more reason to add to the list... you'd be able to try it out first and tell me how it goes. :)

Mickelle said...

Haha Love it :)