Brandon and I went to ARIZONA for spring break!!
He has a bunch of mission buddies there and we also wanted to check out some med schools.
We left monday and drove the Hooverdam way which was WAY sweet cause i'd never seen it and it looked JUST like it does on Transformers!
We also went to the Mesa Temple
I guess i'd never seen it because I GASPED when i saw it! IT WAS SO PRETTY!! I could shoot weddings there for the rest of my LIFE!


WENT TO A CUBS GAME!!! they summer train there so that was fun!
we went to the SWEETEST water park EVER!! (i know we are ten years old...) It was by far my favorite thing we did! WET N' WILD I suggest it strongly...
We went and checked out A.T Still and Midwestern Medical schools while we were there too, both had the most BEAUTIFUL campus!

We went shot gun shooting one night with the Meileys (mission comp and his wife) he had some pretty big guns so it was fun. after that we met up with some more friends and had a camp fire. I took this while we were watchin the sun go down.
It was SUCH a nice break! I'm so used to going on spring break with 7+ girls so this was very different with just one boy but it was JUST as fun! The only problem is now i'm twice as hungry for summer and half as dedicated to finishing school :)
p.s dear mom, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW LENSE I LOVE IT!!!!!!
dear blogspot, you make my photos look low quality and crappy... stop it!










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



4 comments:
i am suuuuuuuuper jealous.
:) it looks like you guys had fun tho.
i think everyone is experiencing that problem with just wanting it to be summer and to be done with school. dang school!
Oh my gosh...looks like you guys had so much FUN!! P.S. SO jealous you went to a CUBS game! See ya around..
That looks like just about the funnest spring break I've ever seen. Did you actually go in the AZ temple or just go see it? Also, that picture of B at the Hoover dam makes his pectorials looks gynormous! Has he been working out a lot? I love you in the bandanna. The A.T. Still Campus looks really nice. What were your thoughts on those two schools?
Looks like so much fun. I'm so jealous you got to be in the sun for spring break! Miss you.
Post a Comment