Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Dance



So for my Calling as ward photographer I get lots of fun opportunitites for photography! This week was the Valentines Day Dance. I was hired for 2 hours to take photo's of all the couples who came. (they all pretty much looked like this one.) It was so fun to see all these cute love birds come through in their matched outfits. some you'd NEVER guess were married, some where shy and others were outgoing and fun. But all-in-all everyone was so happy to have a Valentine beside them. lucky for me i ALWAYS have a valantine beside me! Brandon is always SUCH a good assistant! He helped make the babies look at the camera and fixed the backdrop constantly. We did get to squeeze in one dance before we left for brandons game, WHICH he won with 7 seconds left in the game after being down the entire time! what a great way to kick of Valentines Day weekend!

2 comments:

C said...

Hey! I didnt know you blogged?..sweet! I think we should write them down in RS book we pass around every sunday haha! I've found so many people in the ward (most by blog stalking!)
Anyway, my e-mail address is curleychelo@hotmail.com
See ya later!

Nat-a-baby said...

Aww you guys look so cute.