Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Our "OTHER" Dog
Author: Meg and Brandon
So turns out we actually have 2 dogs. Charley, and the one who hides in the TV stand. (aka, her reflection) she gets REALLY mad when she see's this other dog and starts to growl, low and mean. Especially when she can see me or brandon in the reflection as well, then she get jealous like we're hanging out with the other dog. ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



5 comments:
so cute!! I love the picture for your main blog picture! My cat does that with every mirror!
Silly puppy! Hopefully she doesn't try to attack it and chew your TV stand to death.
What a cute blog! I am glad to know you have one so I can see what you are up to! Looks like life is goin good :)
That is so funnnnnyyy! Who needs to turn on the tv? Just get a laugh out of your 'dog show'!
That's hilarious! Although I was a little frightened by the title of the post... I thought you got a Charley jr!
Post a Comment