Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME!



I am one of those people that dust off my Christmas Albums in October and watch the same Christmas movie once a week for 6 weeks. I have had to physically stop myself from putting Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving but now it's fair game! So I decorated the house for christmas the other day!














This is our little tree :) In my family we have a tradition where we collect an ornaments from the big things we do in a year and Brandon and I have started to do that.






















This ornament is from us getting engaged. Brandon asked me to marry him in a hot air balloon that looked just like this!















This is our ornament for Charleys first Christmas :)
















This is when we went to Florida with my family for our vacation this summer.


















This one is from our trip to Hawaii with Brandons family.























This is the wreath I made with my mother in law Jody. We had a lot of fun putting it together! I think it turned out pretty good!



5 comments:

Julie said...

what a cute tradition of gathering ornaments. that's fun.

Cali said...

Such cute stuff! I love the ornaments.. we've been married 3 years, and I think we have 3 now! It would help if we went fun places though :)

Party of Five said...

Looks like married life is treatin' you guys well :). Isn't christmas fun? I love decorating too. And ps- I know it was forever ago, but your pup is super cute!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Megan, you always crack me up! You're such a cutie! The wreath looks great and the ornaments are such a fun idea, I might have to snag that up! Decorating for Christmas is such a fun thing to do, especially when it's your very own! I love reading your blog! It's always so fun!

Nat-a-baby said...

Joe and I have also carried on the ornament tradition and like you, we find ourselves adding multiple ornaments (rather than just one) every year! I LOVE LOVE your wreath. I think it makes your front room have such a happy and Christmasy feeling. You should always have a wreath there I think! Loved the story about Charley sitting on your laundry too. How funny!