Monday, September 28, 2009

The Great Indoors :)



one night we got invited to go camping with some friends of ours but we couldn't go cause brandon had work :( we were way sad cause we wanted to try out all our new camping stuff we got for wedding presents! so while brandon was at work i set up the tent and air mattress and we watched The Office all night :)

(and in an unrelated note)
Here is a picture of both our rings! I really wanted to get one of Brandon's cause i like it so much! It's got this sweet black weaving in it! and mine is just fantastic :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

SO fun! Ah, the joys of newly married life. Tige & I pitched a tent in our living room when we were newly married too. It's not so fun doing such things now with kids because we listen to our son grind his teeth and our daughter moan and grunt while she sleeps and we don't get any sleep at all! :)

Jasmine said...

Camping in the living room! Why didn't I think of that?!?! We have yet to try out all the camping stuff we got for our wedding over three years ago cuz it just hasn't worked out to go camping yet. Maybe I'll surprise Joel and do that once we get unpacked in Cali...

Nat-a-baby said...

What a fun wife you are!! And cute new background. love the colors and the theme looks exactly like something you would have picked out! I also enjoyed the pic of Brandon's organization and your comment "He never loses anything!" You're cute.