Well, I go through the temple on Friday! (july 3rd) I'm going through the new Draper Temple and I'm really excited but kinda nervous (who isn't their first time though?). Brandon is coming up with his parents on friday to go through with me so that'll be nice. I'm really glad he gets to go through with me. It makes it a lot less scary somehow? This week, however, I'm wearing all my shorts and shirts that I'm never going to be able to wear again after friday. goodbye wardrobe :( lol jk.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Temple Day
Author: Meg and Brandon
Well, I go through the temple on Friday! (july 3rd) I'm going through the new Draper Temple and I'm really excited but kinda nervous (who isn't their first time though?). Brandon is coming up with his parents on friday to go through with me so that'll be nice. I'm really glad he gets to go through with me. It makes it a lot less scary somehow? This week, however, I'm wearing all my shorts and shirts that I'm never going to be able to wear again after friday. goodbye wardrobe :( lol jk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook



5 comments:
Hey, Megs! I'm glad I found your blog. :) Good luck with the temple! I'm hoping I can make it to the reception in St. George!
Thanks for the blog notice. It's a great way to stay up with the cousins. Looking forward to the wedding.
No worries, I was kinda nervous too but it's great as I'm sure you've heard. I did feel like I was kinda in a dream the whole time though. Haha. I went through Draper too and it's SO beautiful! I'm really excited for you! Mark and I are going to try really hard to get to the sealing and everything in St George. Mark's family is in charge of their family reunion that is that same weekend so we're going to try and jet out early. Good luck with things! See you at Bryson's wedding!
OH MY CRAP!!! THATS SO EXCITING THAT YOU GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE ON FRIDAY!! i'm seriously so excited for you meg! i LOVE you to death! oh and ps...your blog is SO FAB!!:)
kami! you have a blog!? i have no idea how to find you so what is your html?
Post a Comment