Very cute pictures! How did you do your title thing at the top with your last name and the designs in the corner? I love it. I thought you said you were all new to this...;)
Megan, you're so freakin photogenic! Holy crap! I love your pictures you both are so perfect! I hope going through the temple was such an awesome experience for you! Marriage is so awesome, you guys will have a blast!
6 comments:
Megan, you guys are so cute!!! And look so happy congrats on everything
love these!! your photographer did a GREAT job!! I love the fish-eye picture! And, of course, you look simply gorgeous!!!
and yes, I got your invite, and totally LOVED it!!!
Very cute pictures! How did you do your title thing at the top with your last name and the designs in the corner? I love it. I thought you said you were all new to this...;)
Megan, you're so freakin photogenic! Holy crap! I love your pictures you both are so perfect! I hope going through the temple was such an awesome experience for you! Marriage is so awesome, you guys will have a blast!
These are great megan! who was your photographer??
Post a Comment